As part of your search for the right school, we encourage you to learn as much as possible about Waldorf education and Aurora Waldorf School.
Please complete our online Information Request form (opens in a new window), and we'll send you a packet of background materials on Waldorf education and our school. Our Admissions Director is available during regular school hours to answer questions and discuss your child's
Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis; new students may join the school at any time during the school year pending space availability.
Aurora Waldorf School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background, or national origin in the admission of any student or in granting financial assistance to any family.
Admission Steps for Nursery, Kindergarten and Grades
1. Parent attendance at Tea & Play, School Day Open House,
or school tour
2. Submission of the following:
• $50 fee (Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 8)
• Forms listed below (Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 8)
3. Teacher interview with parent(s) and child (Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 8)
4. For grades 1-8, child visit to the classroom for one or more days
Tea & Play
1:00-2:00pm on the
Sep 28, 2015, Oct 26, 2015,
Nov 30, 2015, Jan 25, 2017
For 0-6 yrs and their parents
School Day Open House
9:00-10:00am on the following Tuesdays:
Oct 18, 2016, Jan 10, 2017,
Mar 7, 2017, May 9, 2017
Movement Program Positions Substitute Teachers