As part of your search for the right school, we encourage you to learn as much as possible about Waldorf education and Aurora Waldorf School.
Please complete our online Information Request form (opens in a new window), and we'll send you a packet of background materials on Waldorf education and our school. Our Admissions Director is available during regular school hours to answer questions and discuss your child's
Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis; new students may join the school at any time during the school year pending space availability.
Aurora Waldorf School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background, or national origin in the admission of any student or in granting financial assistance to any family.
Admission Steps for Nursery, Kindergarten and Grades
1. Parent attendance at Tea & Play, School Day Open House,
or school tour
2. Submission of the following:
• $50 fee (Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 8)
• Forms listed below (Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 8)
3. Teacher interview with parent(s) and child (Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 8)
4. For grades 1-8, child visit to the classroom for one or more days
Tea & Play
1pm-2pm on the
Sept. 26, Oct. 24, &
Nov. 14, 2016
For 0-6 yrs and their parents
School Day Open House
9am-10am on the following Tuesdays:
Oct 18, 2016, Jan 10, 2017,
Mar 7, 2017, May 9, 2017
Sat., Dec 3, 2016
Fun & Games for Everyone!
Sat., Dec 10, 2016
Local artisans; one-of-a-kind items; free admission & parking.